Your first bill will be prorated. Like other telecommunications companies, we bill one month in advance. This means your first bill will be higher than normal. This bill will include the period of time from your installation date to your billing date as well as your first full month of services plus taxes and fees. If you have questions regarding your bill please feel free to call us at 877-407-3224.
Articles in this section
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY FIRST BILL?
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR METRONET INVOICE
- METRONET WILL BUY OUT YOUR CURRENT CONTRACT WITH ANOTHER PROVIDER!
- DOES METRONET HAVE DATA CAPS?
- I'M MOVING. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO TRANSFER MY METRONET SERVICES?
- WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGY SERVICE FEE?
- CANCEL SERVICE
- WHY DOES MY TELEVISION PRICING FLUCTUATE?
- WHY CAN'T I ACCESS THE WEBSITE TO PAY MY BILL?