The devices themselves are a one-time cost. However, you may need to pay for subscriptions to the content you want to watch.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS STREAMING VIDEO?
- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY STREAMING DEVICE SET UP?
- HOW CAN I GET HELP MOVING TO STREAMING VIDEO?
- HOW DO I FIND WHAT STREAMING SERVICES HAVE MY FAVORITE SHOWS?
- CAN I STREAM MY LOCAL CHANNELS IN REAL TIME?
- IF I BUY A ROKU/FIRE TV/APPLE TV/GOOGLE CHROMECAST, IS THAT A ONE-TIME COST OR DO I HAVE TO PAY ANNUALLY?
- CAN I USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER WITH AN OLDER TV?
- DO I NEED A SEPARATE STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER FOR EACH OF MY TVS?
- DO I NEED CABLE OR SATELLITE SERVICE TO USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER?
- DO I NEED A SMART TV TO STREAM VIDEO?