MetroNet Stream is a great way to get your live local channels for local news, weather, sports, and major network primetime programming. Some streaming services, like Hulu Live and You Tube TV, also have live local channels in some markets. You can also watch most of your local channels with an antenna, although the quality may not be as good. An antenna is also an option.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS STREAMING VIDEO?
- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY STREAMING DEVICE SET UP?
- HOW CAN I GET HELP MOVING TO STREAMING VIDEO?
- HOW DO I FIND WHAT STREAMING SERVICES HAVE MY FAVORITE SHOWS?
- CAN I STREAM MY LOCAL CHANNELS IN REAL TIME?
- IF I BUY A STREAMING DEVICE (SUCH AS A FIRE TV STICK, TIVO STREAMING DEVICE, ETC.), IS THAT A ONE-TIME COST OR DO I HAVE TO PAY ANNUALLY?
- CAN I USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER WITH AN OLDER TV?
- DO I NEED A SEPARATE STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER FOR EACH OF MY TVS?
- DO I NEED CABLE OR SATELLITE SERVICE TO USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER?
- DO I NEED A SMART TV TO STREAM VIDEO?