If you are having MetroNet internet installed, our installation technician can help you get your streaming device connected. You will need to have the device and have your account for the streaming service of your choice set up in advance, and then our installer can set up your device and show you how it works.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS STREAMING VIDEO?
- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY STREAMING DEVICE SET UP?
- HOW CAN I GET HELP MOVING TO STREAMING VIDEO?
- HOW DO I FIND WHAT STREAMING SERVICES HAVE MY FAVORITE SHOWS?
- CAN I STREAM MY LOCAL CHANNELS IN REAL TIME?
- IF I BUY A STREAMING DEVICE (SUCH AS A FIRE TV STICK, TIVO STREAMING DEVICE, ETC.), IS THAT A ONE-TIME COST OR DO I HAVE TO PAY ANNUALLY?
- CAN I USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER WITH AN OLDER TV?
- DO I NEED A SEPARATE STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER FOR EACH OF MY TVS?
- DO I NEED CABLE OR SATELLITE SERVICE TO USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER?
- DO I NEED A SMART TV TO STREAM VIDEO?