The first number is your download speed or the speed at which you receive information. When you stream Netflix, you use your download speed. The second number is your upload speed or the speed at which you send information. When you upload photos and videos to social media, you use your upload speed.
Articles in this section
- I'M NOT GETTING THE INTERNET SPEEDS FOR WHICH I SIGNED UP. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT IS A STATIC IP AND HOW DO I ADD ONE TO MY SERVICES?
- WHAT DO SYMMETRICAL SPEEDS MEAN?
- DO I NEED A STATIC IP IN ORDER TO ACCESS A VPN FROM HOME?
- HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY WIRELESS SPEEDS?
- WHEN I DO A SPEED TEST, EXACTLY WHAT DO THE NUMBERS DISPLAYED MEAN?
- HOW CAN I TEST MY SPEED?
- WHERE WILL I NOTICE A BETTER EXPERIENCE WITH 100% FIBER-OPTIC SPEEDS?