When you want to watch shows on your streaming media player, you have to subscribe to the streaming service (either the channel or the streaming service such as Netflix or Hulu), then download the app to your device, open it and sign in, and then select the show you want to watch.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS STREAMING VIDEO?
- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY STREAMING DEVICE SET UP?
- HOW CAN I GET HELP MOVING TO STREAMING VIDEO?
- HOW DO I FIND WHAT STREAMING SERVICES HAVE MY FAVORITE SHOWS?
- CAN I STREAM MY LOCAL CHANNELS IN REAL TIME?
- IF I BUY A ROKU/FIRE TV/APPLE TV/GOOGLE CHROMECAST, IS THAT A ONE-TIME COST OR DO I HAVE TO PAY ANNUALLY?
- CAN I USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER WITH AN OLDER TV?
- DO I NEED A SEPARATE STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER FOR EACH OF MY TVS?
- DO I NEED CABLE OR SATELLITE SERVICE TO USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER?
- DO I NEED A SMART TV TO STREAM VIDEO?