“Cutting the Cord” is a phrase used to mean terminating cable TV services. Before you cancel cable, you should decide what is important to you, such as what channels to you watch the most, if you want to keep your local channels, how many TVs will you be streaming on at the same time? Our MetroNet associates can help you work through this and identify the streaming service that best fits your needs based on what is important to you.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS STREAMING VIDEO?
- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET MY STREAMING DEVICE SET UP?
- HOW CAN I GET HELP MOVING TO STREAMING VIDEO?
- HOW DO I FIND WHAT STREAMING SERVICES HAVE MY FAVORITE SHOWS?
- CAN I STREAM MY LOCAL CHANNELS IN REAL TIME?
- IF I BUY A ROKU/FIRE TV/APPLE TV/GOOGLE CHROMECAST, IS THAT A ONE-TIME COST OR DO I HAVE TO PAY ANNUALLY?
- CAN I USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER WITH AN OLDER TV?
- DO I NEED A SEPARATE STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER FOR EACH OF MY TVS?
- DO I NEED CABLE OR SATELLITE SERVICE TO USE A STREAMING MEDIA PLAYER?
- DO I NEED A SMART TV TO STREAM VIDEO?