Depending upon your company’s network structure, you should be able to connect to a VPN without needing a static IP. If you are experiencing connectivity issues, please contact our 24/7 technical support team to troubleshoot. We can always add a static IP to your account if support is unable to correct the issue by other means. You can reach technical support at 844-684-0215.
Articles in this section
- I'm not getting the internet speeds for which I signed up. What should I do?
- What is a static IP and how do I add one to my services?
- What do symmetrical speeds mean?
- Do I need a static IP in order to access a VPN from home?
- How can I improve my wireless speeds?
- When I do a speed test, exactly what do the numbers displayed mean?
- How can I test my speed?
- Where will I notice a better experience with 100% fiber-optic speeds?