Depending upon your company’s network structure, you should be able to connect to a VPN without needing a static IP. If you are experiencing connectivity issues, please contact our 24/7 technical support team to troubleshoot. We can always add a static IP to your account if support is unable to correct the issue by other means. You can reach technical support at 1-844-684-0215.
Articles in this section
- I'M NOT GETTING THE INTERNET SPEEDS FOR WHICH I SIGNED UP. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHAT IS A STATIC IP AND HOW DO I ADD ONE TO MY SERVICES?
- WHAT DO SYMMETRICAL SPEEDS MEAN?
- DO I NEED A STATIC IP IN ORDER TO ACCESS A VPN FROM HOME?
- HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY WIRELESS SPEEDS?
- WHEN I DO A SPEED TEST, EXACTLY WHAT DO THE NUMBERS DISPLAYED MEAN?
- HOW CAN I TEST MY SPEED?
- WHERE WILL I NOTICE A BETTER EXPERIENCE WITH 100% FIBER-OPTIC SPEEDS?