1. Open a web browser and enter the noted IP from your Default Gateway into your browser’s address bar.
2. You'll be presented with the login for your router. Enter "admin" in the password field
*Note: There may not be a user field, depending on your router's firmware. If there is no user field, simply enter "admin" into the available text field and click "sign in".
3. You'll be presented with the main menu for your router. Select the "wireless" option in the menu.
4. From the screen that is presented, you can change the SSID (network name) and password for both WiFi bands. If you change the SSID of your 5GHz band, we recommend you append a band designation at the end (i.e. MyNetworkName_5GHz).
5. After you've made your changes, be sure to click apply. After the settings are updated, simply close your browser window.