Eero operates with an ONT rather than a modem. The ONT connects directly to the eero beacon and is designed to replace your current router with a WiFi system. Providing greater Internet connection and reliability throughout your home. Most customers no longer need their older routers after installing eero.
Articles in this section
- EERO MOBILE APP
- HOW TO HARD AND SOFT RESET EERO
- THE DIFFERENT STATES OF AN EERO LED
- HOW DO AUTO-UPDATES KEEP MY EERO NETWORK SAFE?
- HOW DO I CONNECT DEVICES TO THE EERO NETWORK?
- CAN MULTIPLE PEOPLE MANAGE AN EERO NETWORK?
- CAN I USE A TABLET TO MANAGE MY NETWORK?
- DOES EERO REPLACE MY MODEM?
- HOW MANY DEVICES CAN ONE EERO SUPPORT?
- HOW MUCH DISTANCE SHOULD THERE BE BETWEEN EEROS?