One eero can support up to 128 devices (you read that right). That’s one very connected home. However, if those devices are heavily using the Internet for activities like streaming video, you’ll probably see the best results using up to 30 devices with each eero.
Articles in this section
- EERO MOBILE APP
- HOW TO HARD AND SOFT RESET EERO
- THE DIFFERENT STATES OF AN EERO LED
- HOW DO AUTO-UPDATES KEEP MY EERO NETWORK SAFE?
- HOW DO I CONNECT DEVICES TO THE EERO NETWORK?
- CAN MULTIPLE PEOPLE MANAGE AN EERO NETWORK?
- CAN I USE A TABLET TO MANAGE MY NETWORK?
- DOES EERO REPLACE MY MODEM?
- HOW MANY DEVICES CAN ONE EERO SUPPORT?
- HOW MUCH DISTANCE SHOULD THERE BE BETWEEN EEROS?