Effective March 21, 2022, Metronet will be
discontinuing the Metronet Defense product.
- Sign in to MetroNet Defense Password Manager on your device.
- Click Settings > Change Master Password.
- Type in your old Master Password.
- Type in your new Master Password.
- Repeat the new Master Password.
- Click Change.
- Your Master Password has now been changed. Once you have changed your Master Password on one device, you must use the new password on all your connected devices.
Important: If you have created a Master Password Recovery Code to ensure that you can regain your Master Password if you forget it, you must create a new Master Password recovery code for this new Master Password.
Information on migrating your Metronet Defense account to F-Secure can be found HERE.