- Sign in to F-Secure MetroNet Defense Password Manager on your mobile device.
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- Tap Create Recovery Code, and enter your Master Password and tap Confirm.
- The recovery code image is automatically created.
- Tap Save as image.
- The code is saved to your Photos/Gallery folder on your device.
- Go to your Photos/Gallery folder, and tap on the photo. Send the image to a service where you can print it out from.
- Delete the file from your device once you've printed out the code.
Note: We recommend that you save the code as an image and print the file out for safekeeping, rather than store the Master Password Recovery Code in a cloud storage service.