You can export your data from MetroNet Defense Password Manager. Exporting is possible only with Windows and Mac versions of the product.
- Open up F-Secure MetroNet Defense Password Manager.
- On the left menu pane, click Settings.
- Click Export passwords.
- Click Export.
- The Master Password window opens.
- Enter your Master Password and click OK.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, and click Save.
- By default, your password data is saved in ExportedPasswords.fsk file (F-Secure MetroNet Defense Password Manager interchange file) in the specified location.
Note: When you export your MetroNet Defense Password Manager data, this file is exported into plain text, and therefore can be read easily by others. If you need to store this file, then store it where it cannot be easily accessed or damaged. Also, remember to delete the file once you have transferred the data.