In MetroNet Defense Password Manager, you can get MetroNet Defense Password Manager to generate a safe password for you. You can choose the length and the complexity of the password.
- Go to an entry, and click Edit.
- In the Password field, click the dice icon.
- The Generate Password view opens.
- Drag the slider from side to side to select the amount of characters you want in your password.
- Check or uncheck the checkbox to select the type of characters you want in your password.
- For example, lower case letters (abc), upper case letters (ABC), numbers (123), or special characters (+.-_).
- Click the Generate button to change the variation.
- To take the generated password into use, click Use.
- To save the entry, click Save.
Important: If you change or generate a password in MetroNet Defense Password Manager, remember also to change your password in the web service or application.