- Go to an entry, and tap the edit icon.
- In the Password field, click the dice icon.
- The Generate Password view opens.
- Drag the slider from side to side to select the amount of characters you want in your password.
- Check or uncheck the checkbox to select the type of characters you want in your password.
- For example, lower case letters (abc), upper case letters (ABC), numbers (123), or special characters (+.-_).
- Tap the dice icon to change the variation.
- To take the generated password into use, tap the check mark (or Done).
- To save the entry, tap the check mark (or Done).
Important: If you change or generate a password in MetroNet Defense Password Manager, remember also to change your password in the web service or application.