Note: You must turn on DeepGuard to use Ransomware Protection.
To manage your protected folders:
- Open the product from the Windows Start
- On the Antivirus page, select Settings.
- Select Viruses and Threats.
- Select Edit settings.
- Turn on Ransomware Protection.
- Select View protected folders.
- Select the Protected
- Add or remove folders as needed.
To add a new protected folder:
- Click Add new.
- Select the folder that you want to protect.
- Click Select folder.
To remove a folder:
- Select the folder on the list.
- Click Remove.
Tip: Click Restore defaults if you want to undo any changes that you have made to the list of protected folders since installing the product.