You can control when and for how long a child can use the computer.
You can control:
- For how long the child is allowed to use the computer. For example, you can allow access for only one hour per day.
- When the child is allowed to use the computer. For example, you can allow access only until 8 o'clock in the evening.
To set the allowed times:
- Log in to My F-Secure service. Note: You can log in to the service from the Family Rules page.
- Select Family Rules.
- On the Daily time limits page, turn on Daily time limits.
- Select Edit in the Daily time limits pane to set the maximum number of hours that the child is allowed to use the device each day. You can set different limits for weekdays and weekends. If you do not want to limit the amount of time that the child spends on the device each day, make sure that the allowed number of hours is set to Unlimited.
- Select Edit in the Bedtime pane to prevent the use of the device during night-time. You can set a different bedtime for weekdays and weekends.
- To set the bedtime on weekdays, turn on School Nights and set the time when the bedtime starts and ends.
- To set the bedtime on weekends, turn on Weekends and set the time when the bedtime starts and ends.
- Select Save on both Daily time limits and Bedtime panes to use the new time limits.